Pack Smarter Not Harder
It can be tough knowing what to pack and how to pack especially if this is your first adventure. The best way to learn to go out and experience what works for you and what doesn't. Below are a few general ideas to help you get started.
Here are a few tips to help you get packing:
1. Place heavy items closer to your back
2. Keep water in an easily accessible spot. Using hydration packs are always great
3. Always carry a first aid kit and know how to use it
4. Make a plan and share it with others
5. Carry extra food in case of an emergency
6. Know the weather and pack accordingly
These are just a few things you can do to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience in the outdoors. Always remember to be safe and smart.